You crib about your job, which makes you quit and join a new firm…and you sulk at this place too…Ever wondered why you just can’t get rid of this state of mind. Well, maybe your abilities are just not meant to be confined to the cubicle of an office.
1. You get bored really quickly…Even if it’s been barely five minutes since you have started your day, you feel like going to the pantry & grab a cup of coffee.
2. A friend of yours calling up to say that your photos on Instagram look great leaves you more thrilled than your boss breaking the news of a promotion
3. You prefer the faded pair of jeans that haven’t washed in a decade and that dirty pair of sneakers rather than wear formal shirts, trousers & that goddamn tie
4. While your teammates are engrossed in meeting the deadline, you are building castles in the air about being successful & independent in the long run.
5. You like work at your convenience….
Rather than a boss yelling her lungs out at you to get that task done.
6. You even want every colleague to agree with your views and dislike following a stupid idea that your teammate suggested.
7. Rather than sulk every morning in front of your computer, you prefer capturing breathtaking moments of nature on that camera you bought recently
8. A 9-5 job will just pay you a meager salary and settle for a life of mediocrity, but your dream career will give you millions of bucks as well as happiness.
9. You are totally turned off by the annoying ‘office politics’, which gives you the feeling that you are stuck in a sh*thole.
10. Monday Blues hit you harder than anyone else on the floor.
11. You are always hooked to Social Networking sites at work
12. You like working in solitude although while sitting around your colleagues, you end up chatting with them the whole day and discuss everything under the sun apart from work.