15 Trippy Pictures That Will Confuse Your Brain
Pictures probably have the ability to invoke certain emotions pretty quickly in humans, when compared to words. Do you agree? The emotions thus triggered through such photographs could be joy, sorrow, sensuousness or just anything. There are also a few images that make a lasting impact on the psyche, forcing you to decipher subtexts, metaphors or puzzles hidden in them. Several magazines and sources on the internet have often published listicles consisting of the most powerful or rather famous images from around the globe that have left a lasting impression. Here are a few images which will compel you to don your thinking hats and identify the truth hidden in them. Some of these might be hard to believe while looking at them for the first tie, but a closer look will reveal quite a few surprises. There was one thought in particular which constantly lingered in our minds while writing this article. Did the photographers who clicked these images deliberately make them puzzles? Or were the optical illusions accidental? Well, probably the best thing to do would be to scroll down the page and draw your own conclusions about these famous images.
1. Ok, so what do you think he’s actually wearing? Quite an unusual sight
2. I wonder what really happened behind those bushes
3. Even I got this one wrong.The truth took me by surprise.
4. Did I just see a human with three legs? Wait a minute…
5. Is there a woman hidden in this bird? Did you spot her?
6. Who’s trying to hide the spot, the guy or the girl? But why choose to pose in such a way, in the first place.
7. A wide-mouthed cat trying to swallow a freakin’ pipe. Look carefully.
8. The guys who defied gravity.
9. The globe is actually a round structure. No, it’s actually flat
10. Is this even real? I thought such things were possible only in Hollywood blockbusters like ‘Inception’
11. Whoa! Beware of such traps at the beach
12. The intriguing ‘Floating Boat’. One of the internet’s favorites.
13. I wasn’t drunk at all, each time I stared at this picture. Just doesn’t cease to amaze me.
14. Is that really a ship resting on a sheet of paper?
15. A puzzling picture, within a picture…and within another picture. Too much for my little brain to handle